Tuesday 6 November 2012

LOVE


Love
A meaningless word to the English language
Four letters
Just like the word hate

Love
A devotion to time and fate
An expression of purity and happiness
And a journey or search of a lifetime

Though these are opposite perspectives
My senses tell me something new all together

What do I see?
I see a beautiful girl whose eyes gleam with excitement
With a smile that radiates the dark of night
           
What do I hear?
I hear a laughter that echoes in my head of youthfulness
While her voice is the melodies of angels

What do I feel?
I feel an ache to my heart
Twisting and turning
Wrenched in agony and dismay
But still beating fast
As if in haste to send the message of hope through Morse code

Love
A devotion to time and fate
An expression of purity and happiness
And a journey or search of a lifetime

As much as I want to believe so
I can only wait patiently
Waiting at the border of reaching out
Waiting until a hand reaches to hold mine
Waiting for what I think is love


No comments:

Post a Comment